Many seniors, at some point, decide to stop bothering with regular exercise. This informs their body it should not move much. After that, stiffness, obesity, and chronic fatigue can quickly set in. But you can fight back! Consider in-home exercise therapy, or active rehabilitation, to help you regain fitness and confidence!
Of course, in-home exercise is not just for getting seniors back in shape. It is also useful in treating chronic conditions, including:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Shoulder Stiffness
- Knee and Foot Pain
- Arthritis or Spondylitis
- Poor Balance / Stability
Or to assist your recovery from health setbacks, including:
- Falls and other Accidents
- Heart Attacks or Strokes
- Major and Minor Surgery
- And much more…
If you have suffered a physical setback or just need to get moving, you could benefit from in-home active rehabilitation. Want to get back out there? We also provide services at local gyms and pools.
Always conducted one-on-one with registered kinesiologists, our programs are available throughout Vancouver and B.C.’s Lower Mainland.
Our exercise therapy services feature:
- Customized routines, that are focused on addressing your own unique injuries and limitations.
- Flexible locations, including gyms, pools, and even your own home.
- Complete programs, that feature stretching, stabilization, strengthening, postural adjustments, and movement training.
- Simple instructions ensure you can continue your exercise program independently.
- Affordable prices, with package deals available.
Are you are ready to get moving again and stay active with Karp?